We are back for Film Camp 2018!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FILM CAMP:
- Young filmmakers will learn the moviemaking process including pre-production, storyboarding, filming techniques, and post production editing.
- Understand how to use special effects, music, and sound effects to add drama and excitement to a film.
- Create their own short film to be screened at the end of camp.
- Attend field trips, have Q&A sessions with members from the industry, and other fun activities!
- Explore lots of other production topics!
PAST FIELD TRIPS HAVE INCLUDED: Sony Studios, The Lot Studios, post-production facilities. music and recording studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, College Film Programs, and many more!
(Click here for flyer)
TOTAL FEE FOR CAMP: $275.00
DUE DATE: June 23, 2018 (see more information below)
WHEN: July 9 – 20, 2018 (M-F)
WHERE: Creative Space
229 West 31st ST
Los Angeles , CA 90007
Campers will bring their own lunch every day, but there is an OPTIONAL MEAL PLAN:
LUNCH (for 2 weeks): $100.00 (per camper)
Registration and Fees: There will be a camp registration meeting on Saturday, June 23, 2018 at the Blazers Youth Organization (1517 W 48th St, Los Angeles, CA 90062) from 10:00am-12:00pm. All fees need to be paid before or during the meeting.
If interested, please complete and submit the application and register here: https://www.activityhero.com/widgets/2441
If you have questions, you can call the Foundation at: (310) 226 – 8441 or e-mail us (email@example.com).