We are back for Film Camp 2019!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FILM CAMP:
- Young filmmakers will learn the moviemaking process including pre-production, storyboarding, filming techniques, and post production editing.
- Understand how to use special effects, music, and sound effects to add drama and excitement to a film.
- Create their own short film to be screened at the end of camp.
- Attend field trips, have Q&A sessions with members from the industry, and other fun activities!
- Explore lots of other production topics!
PAST FIELD TRIPS HAVE INCLUDED: Sony Studios, The Lot Studios, post-production facilities. music and recording studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, College Film Programs, and many more!
(Click here for flyer)
TOTAL FEE FOR CAMP: $300.00
DUE DATE: June 17, 2019 (see more information below)
WHEN: July 8 – 19, 2019 (M-F)
WHERE: Various Locations throughout Los Angeles
Fees for this year’s summer session:
Early Bird Special: $300.00
Registration is available from May 1-June 28*
*After June 17, the fee will be raised to $400.00.
Campers will bring their own lunch every day, but there is an OPTIONAL MEAL PLAN:
LUNCH (for 2 weeks): $100.00 (per camper)
To register go to: https://www.activityhero.com/widgets/2999
If you have questions, you can call the Foundation at: (310) 226 – 8441 or e-mail us (email@example.com).